The Ultimate Guide To Using Exfoliating Gloves
It’s time to take the plunge and start your Silkygloss journey.
Adding new steps to your skincare routine is exciting, but always make sure you’re using the proper technique!
With consistent exfoliating, your skin will be refreshed in no time. We’re here to help, so keep reading if you’re new to exfoliation! We’ve put together an ultimate guide to using the Silkygloss Gloves for the face and body.
Get started today!
How To Use Silkygloss Gloves
Follow these five simple steps and get ready for your new look.
- Always wash your Silkgloss Glove before using. Warm the tool thoroughly with warm or hot water to cleanse any impurities. Set the glove aside and start prepping your skin for exfoliation when done.
- Get your skin prepared by taking a warm, steamy bath or shower for 5-10 minutes. This process softens the dry layers of skin and opens your pores to allow the Silkygloss Glove to work its magic. Don’t skip this step!
- Once your shower is complete, wet the glove and squeeze out excess water. Put the glove on and gently rub your skin with up and down movements. This process starts to exfoliate the skin, but ensure your movements are gentle. Little force is needed! Don’t use any extra soap, gel, or cream.
- After exfoliating, rinse your body and complete your standard shower routine. Dead skin is now removed! Remember to wash the Silkygloss Glove with hot water and natural soap only.
- Finish the process with moisturising skin products for a soft finish. Always use SPF 30+ on skin exposed to direct sunlight as exfoliation leaves skin more sensitive.
After these steps are complete, your skin will feel smoother and look more even. If you’ve removed the fake tan, you can now go ahead and apply again without worrying about an uneven application.
Enjoy the benefits of a Silkygloss Glove today!